Court Reporting – Calendar Coordinator – Ben Hyatt Certified Deposition Reporters – Encino, CA
Company: Ben Hyatt Certified Deposition Reporters
Location: Encino, CA
Ben Hyatt Certified Deposition Reporters
San Fernando Valley Court Reporting Agency is currently seeking a dynamic and motivated Calendar Coordinator to join our corporate headquarters, located in Encino, CA. If you are a team player who has a positive, professional phone demeanor and a strong work ethic, this is the job for you.
Ideal candidates should have 2 – 3 years of outstanding customer service experience (some Legal background/knowledge preferred), possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have the ability to follow a task through to its logical conclusion. Candidates should have exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is key. Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) is a must. Experience with REPORTER BASE is a plus!
Main responsibilities include receiving calls and emails from legal professionals who need to schedule depositions, and coordinating with court reporters to assign jobs.
Other responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining a current, detailed, and accurate deposition calendar; including reporter availability.
- Verifying and confirming all jobs for the current and following day.
- Contacting reporters with daily assignments.
- Booking any on-site or off-site depositions.
- Emailing or faxing information to other locations or clients to confirm jobs.
- Assigning conference rooms, videographers, and interpreters
- Office support, which may include e-mailing notices, filing, and other general office duties.
- Interacting with office management and other departments as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift