**Applications are open until December 11th**
Deity is seeking creative interns with skills in post production, design/animation, and copywriting! Interns will have opportunities to generate creative content, shoot on-location all around Los Angeles, and work with an incredible, enthusiastic and professional team.
Who are we?
Deity is a true up-and-comer in the world of cinema audio. We make really cool gear for people who get excited about creating content. Gear that works the way you want it to and truly pushes the limits of what you thought was possible on set. Winner of PV’s Best-in-Show at Cinegear 2018, Deity Microphones has been making an impact where it counts. Our gear is almost as revolutionary as the community we’re building – content creators, filmmakers, and artists from all over the world who are excited to be on this journey with us.
Who are you?
An aspiring content creator with enthusiasm for all things film, a knack for audio and cinematic language, and a passion for developing your own skills as a creative.
Interns will work as a part of the Deity Team with our creative department to help develop and edit the content that we post on social media. This is a hands-on opportunity to learn about the audio side of the film industry from the inside and research the tools that modern sound mixers, designers and boom operators are using while also refining their skills and producing content.
- Must live in Los Angeles and be able to commute to the Deity Glendale Office
- This is a six-month, full-time internship. That means 40 hours per week, please plan accordingly
- Experience in shooting and editing behind-the-scenes content
- Comfortable on a film set and can grip when needed
- Savvy with After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere
- Ability to film on DSLR camera systems
- Able to direct a video project from start to finish
- Recently graduated from cinematography or production undergraduate program
- Ability to tailor video content for YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram
- College Credit
- Free Deity & Aputure equipment rentals for your personal projects
- Networking and mentorship on real film sets
- Letters of Reference
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Aputure strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
How to Apply:
Please submit the following:
- current reel/portfolio, with an emphasis on social media content creation
- resume/CV with previous work and production experience
- a brief cover letter detailing why you’re excited to join the Deity Team
NOTE: Deity receives numerous applications for our Internship Program, and we are unable to respond to each submission individually. If there is a match — we will contact you directly.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $13.25 /hour
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Glendale, CA (Required)
- Other forms
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Monday to Friday