Casting Coordinator – The Walt Disney Studios – Burbank, CA
Company: The Walt Disney Studios
Location: Burbank, CA
The Walt Disney Studios
- Track and monitoring status of all documents and agreements and deliverables
- Print and distribute agreements for signatures
- Maintain files in connection with scanning, electronic filing, and distribution of all executed documents and agreements
- Create session and status lists in connection with performers’ services guarantees
- Data Entry (a high volume which must be meticulous and precise)
- Submit signatory documents to guilds
- Assist in creating project lists and master lists
- Track all worktime for performers employed in our Productions
- Reconcile and create residual reports
- Roll calls & answer phones
- Schedule internal & external meetings
- Maintain calendar(s)
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Represent the department in a professional manner
- Support departmental projects as needed
- Coordinate the preparation of meetings
- Process vendor invoices
Basic Qualifications :
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency with SAP. Working knowledge of Adobe, MS Office
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work well and maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills.
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible.
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited direction.
- Minimum of 1-year experience at a Studio, Casting Agency, Production Company, or Talent Agency
- Experience working as a Casting Assistant or with a Casting Agency or Studio
- Experience working in a high volume, heavy workflow environment
Preferred Education :
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s degree