Billing Coordinator – Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC – Burbank, CA
Company: Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC
Location: Burbank, CA
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD discs. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Utilize data systems to generate reports for daily, weekly, and monthly billing evaluations.
- Prepare and reconcile project billing records with partners and clients.
- Complete system audits to ensure accuracy in billing process on client accounts.
- Perform data entry as required, while ensuring accuracy and resolving any discrepancies discovered.
- Resolve complex collection issues; process client refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Manage and request purchase orders from clients while preparing and generating required production estimates.
- Provide accurate and timely completion of assignments and inquiry responses, while ensuring that all tasks and duties completed are done within the firm’s set guidelines and policies.
- Support Project Managers with financial documentation to improve data accuracy.
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you.
- Coordinate special projects as assigned.
- Billing experience required.
- University graduate with an interest in mathematical problem solving and quantitative logical reasoning.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Interest in Film & TV Digital Distribution a plus.
- Able to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized with exceptional analytical and written attention to detail.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of billing procedures, digital reporting, and financial workflows.