Associate Multiplatform Preditor, Bravo & E! – NBCUniversal – Universal City, CA
Location: Universal City, CA
- Write and create short promo and/or social content to support Bravo & E! shows. Support the writer/producer staff by supervising audio, VO & online sessions as needed.
- Oversee Avid promo versioning and audio sweetening for projects including those that he/she is working on or for assigned producers or own projects. Must ensure that the overall picture and audio of work and/or that of producers he/she is assisting is consistent with the look/feel of the network brand.
- Be thorough in the post-production process and be able to spot minor inconsistencies (such as flash frames or audio pops) in finished promos.
- Ensure accuracy in spelling, tag, and any other information relevant to the program.
- Oversee re-tags of previously produced promos.
- Other duties as needed and assigned by supervisor(s).
- Minimum 1 year experience at TV network or streaming content service
- Minimum 1-2 years Avid Editing experience
- Premiere editing desirable.
- Knowledge of digital file formats, editing and post production
- Social media platform and content savvy
- Ability to ideate and execute basic social content
- Proficient writing skills
- Demonstrate through previous work experience the ability to juggle many projects at once
- Highly proficient with spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Ability to anticipate needs and have excellent communication skills
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
About E! Entertainment
E! is the only global, multi-platform brand for all things pop culture. The network is currently available to 91 million cable and satellite subscribers in the U.S and 161 countries globally. E! programming includes popular series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” “Very Cavallari,” “Total Divas,” “Total Bellas,” “Botched,” and “Dating #NoFilter;” topical series “Nightly Pop,” and the return of the “E! True Hollywood Story.” “E! News” is the leading multi-platform publisher delivering breaking entertainment news and pop culture coverage 24/7 across EOnline.com and all digital and social media. The brand’s robust programming slate includes “E! News” and “Daily Pop,” along with digital shows: “E! News’ The Rundown,” “Face Forward” and “What The Fashion” on Snapchat. E!’s “Live from the Red Carpet” signature events keep fans connected to their favorite stars on pop culture’s biggest nights and E! is also home to the “E! People’s Choice Awards,” the only award show for the people, by the people. E! is a network of NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. For more corporate information, visit www.nbcuniversal.com.
Bravo Media is the premiere lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content that focuses on the network’s passion points of food, fashion, beauty, design, digital and pop culture. The network’s diversified slate includes unscripted favorites such as Emmy award-winning “Top Chef,” “Vanderpump Rules,” “Below Deck,” “Southern Charm” and the popular “Million Dollar Listing” and “The Real Housewives” franchises as well as the only live late-night talk show, “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen.” Available in 88 million homes, Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal’s Entertainment & Lifestyle Group, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.