Assistant Wardrobe Stylist – National Football League – Culver City, CA
Company: National Football League
Address: Culver City, CA
National Football League
The Assistant Wardrobe Stylist is responsible for executing the desired wardrobe look for all NFL Media’s on-air talent and maintaining continuity within a production.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Help to coordinate outfits/choose accessories as needed.
- Return wardrobe to stores/show rooms and select potential clothing options as needed.
- Unpack and organize clothing received in the studio. This includes our pulls/returns processes as well as inventory, dry cleaning, shipments, and alterations.
- Prepare clothing for all on-air appearances (steaming, ironing, pinning, minor alterations etc.)
- Prepare clothing to return to brands after use.
- Assist in packing and shipping clothing for Remote Productions.
- Accompany talent onto set, touch up wardrobe between segments ensuring that continuity is maintained.
- Provide support to Lead Wardrobe Stylist, offering any fashion advice or guidance as needed.
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Work in conjunction with Hair Stylist and Makeup Artists to put together overall desired look.
- Maintain a professional and respectful demeanor at all times.
- Maintain safety standards and cleanliness and overall organization in all wardrobe areas.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Assistant Stylist
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics:
- Team Player
- Strong Communication Skills
- Positive Attitude
Work Locations: CA Culver City – NFL Office 10950 Washington Boulevard Suite 100 Culver City 90232
Worker Type: Employee
Person Type: Non-Seasonal
Assignment Category: Part-Time Regular
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Job Posting: Jun 28, 2019, 6:56:54 PM
Application Deadline: Ongoing