Administrative Assistant, Current Programs – CBS – Studio City, CA
Address: Studio City, CA
CBS BUSINESS UNIT: CBS Television Network
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Staff
JOB SCHEDULE: Full-Time
JOB LOCATION: Studio City, CA
CBS was established in 1928, when founder William Paley purchased 16 independent radio stations and christened them the Columbia Broadcast System. Today, with more than 200 television stations and affiliates reaching virtually every home in the United States, CBS’s total network lineup was watched by more than 130 million people a week during the 2012/2013 season. The Network has the #1 drama/scripted program, NCIS; #1 sitcom, THE BIG BANG THEORY; #1 newsmagazine, 60 MINUTES; and #1 daytime drama, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. Its programming arms include CBS Entertainment, CBS News and CBS Sports.
CBS Television Network is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Current Programs department.
- Answer phones and roll calls.
- Schedule meetings and calls.
- Draft memos and reports.
- Read scripts, watch cuts and provide coverage.
- Coordinate travel.
- Complete expense reports.
- Assist with projects and events as needed.
- Additional projects and duties as assigned.
- Administrative experience is preferred.
- Previous entertainment industry experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must possess exceptional knowledge of and passion for the TV industry.
- Strong communication, computer, and phone skills.
- Must be a strong decision maker and have the ability to anticipate needs of the executives and potential issues before they arise.
- Must be a master of multi-tasking and able to accomplish tasks quickly and accurately.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled