Location: Studio City, CA
- Answer phones and roll calls.
- Schedule meetings for executive and for multiple writers and directors with agents, managers, showrunners, executives, etc.
- Coordinate speaking engagements for industry panels, film festivals, and conferences.
- Complete expense reports.
- Read scripts, watch director materials, and provide coverage.
- Coordinate travel for executive and multiple directors.
- Assist with all CBS Entertainment Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives (CBS On Tour, Diversity Sketch Comedy Showcase, Writers Mentoring Program and Directors Initiative).
- Coordinate weekly writers’ workshops and 3-5 large-scale events a year for programs.
- Compile grids to track progress of writer and director program participants.
- Coordinate with IT to update program application websites.
- Work closely with showrunners to secure staffing for writers and booking for directors.
- Maintain multiple binders of production details.
- Assist with research projects as needed.
- Additional projects and duties as assigned.
- 2 years of administrative experience is preferred (TV and/or Agency experience strongly preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Possess exceptional knowledge of and passion for the TV industry.
- Strong communication, computer & phone skills.
- Must be a strong decision maker and have the ability to anticipate needs of the executive and potential issues before they arise.
- Must be a master of multi-tasking and able to accomplish tasks quickly and accurately and work under pressure of tight deadlines.
- A team player who excels at collaborating with others on joint projects.
- Strong research, mathematical, organizational and time management skills are a MUST.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, including Excel spreadsheets and managing databases.
- Experience with various social media applications preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidential material.
- Understands expectation of overtime and is available to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Bilingual or conversational and written proficiency in Spanish/Chinese a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled