A7S/DSLR Camera Operator for Professional Tennis Tournament – Sift Creative – Los Angeles, CA
Company: Sift Creative
Location: Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a run and gun camera operator for an upcoming shoot at a professional tennis tournament in Indian Wells, CA March 10-13. We are a Los Angeles based production company, but a large portion of our shoots are across the US and international. We are constantly on the lookout for talented camera operators, so we are also looking to add people to our freelance roster. There may be a few other shoots this month should this work out.
This particular shoot requires a camera operator who is comfortable with short set up time, and works well under a time crunch. The days are hectic, so we need someone who doesn’t mind putting in a hard day of work and is flexible. You will be filming sit down interviews, standing interviews on the fly, tennis matches, practice, and off-court color pieces. Here are some links in the past:
- Pizza https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6uXCJDQWrY (shot in 20-30 mins)
- Day recap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5r37Xi43CM
- Player profile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TswoTLw55pE
In terms of logistics, you are free to drive yourself there. You will be put up in an Airbnb with an audio operator for accommodation.
In terms of gear, you must own a DSLR, tripod, and lenses. We will have an audio operator who will be recording audio for any interviews.
Please respond with:
- A gear list with what you’d bring to the shoot
- Link to any sports work that you filmed yourself
- Link to any relevant filming that you’ve done by yourself
- Link to any sit-down interviews that you’ve done filmed and lit (if applicable).
- If you happen to have any editing experience (not needed for this shoot), please provide a link to a video you filmed and edited yourself.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $600.00 /hour
- On the road