Videographer – The SPEAKup Challenge – London W1W
Company: The SPEAKup Challenge
Location: London W1W
The SPEAKup Challenge
The SPEAKup Challenge is looking for a videographer to help us at one of our upcoming events.
We run public speaking courses and need an asset team to record the speakers as they deliver their talks.
– There will be a room of about 50-80 people, with space at the back for the videographer
– The event will be from 6pm-9.30pm
– There will be around 12-14 speakers each night, performing for between 4-10 minutes each
– An experienced videographer (minimum 3 years) who has done similar work in the past
– Full set up required. 2x Camera (one close and one wide-angle), tripods, wireless lavalier microphone, boom mic (for back up sound), basic lighting, good lenses for cameras.
– There will be basic editing (from the 2 angles) to reduce any loss of focus.
£100 per night
When applying for the role, please have a CV and access to some of your previous work. Plus, include a list of your equipment.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £100.00 to £200.00 /week
- videography: 3 years (Required)