Videographer – Green Park Content – London
Company: Green Park Content
Green Park Content
We are a global brand publishing agency with offices in London, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Jakarta. We create relevant, engaging and purpose-led digital content for premium brands. To date, we’ve published more than 50,000 articles and generated 100 million unique visitors to global client sites around the world. Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Danone, Nestle and Jaguar.
We are looking for a Videographer to assist with the editing and creative direction of our video shoots for our flagship All Things Hair project. Fast, dynamic and exciting, Unilever’s All Things Hair is an innovator in the online publishing market. Positioned on and publishing across all digital platforms, with social growth potential, All Things Hair is the destination for today’s hair-obsessed millennial audience in the UK and around the world.
- Assist in shooting content for our projects in-studio, as well as on independent level
- Help process, archive and edit videos – including master edits, cutdowns, teasers etc.
- Versioning of video assets for multiple social platforms
- Visualising and shooting concepts effectively
- At least 2 years’ experience as a videographer working on commercial shoots, ideally for a beauty or lifestyle brands
- Advance knowledge of Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop is a plus
- Self-motivated, creative, well-organized and structured, maintaining a consistent workflow
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with lighting and shooting on video, DSLRs and other HD cameras is a plus
- Must be familiar with online and social media tools (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- A team-player able to work independently and multi-task under tight schedules
- A passion for hair and beauty and the ability to come up with new and exciting ideas for our content
What is it like working at Green Park Content?
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience. We create original and inspiring content that is relevant, innovative, and easily searchable.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.
If you wish to be part of our team, please send us your CV and portfolio today!
Due to the high number of applications, we will not be able to get back to all candidates. If you don’t hear back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Videographer: 1 year (Preferred)