Videographer for Supercar Showroom – GVE London – Uxbridge
Company: GVE London
£22,000 – £28,000 a year
GVE London Ltd is one of the largest independent supercar showroom in the UK. It is very conveniently operating from Uxbridge which has plenty of local amenities as well as excellent links to the M4, M25 and A40 as well as West Drayton Train Station and Uxbridge tube station (Piccadilly and Metropolitan Line).
We are looking for a creative and professional employee to manage all photography and videography at our Supercar Showroom. You will have a genuine passion for photography and will compose, shoot and edit a wide variety of imagery and video content to help project a consistent brand image.
- End-to-end management of a variety of onsite filming and photography requests to (including taking a brief, proposal creation, presentation of ideas and solutions, plus all post production)
- Experience managing and producing content for a YouTube channel
- Setting monthly, quarterly and yearly targets including one day producing content for the big screen.
- Taking ownership of photography including products, features, events & team photography
- Editing content in Adobe Creative Suite, in-line with the brand guidelines.
- Producing formats for print, website and our social media channels
- Attending and contributing to team meetings
- Working with internal team on the design and production as required
- Managing onsite and offsite filming and photography work to ensure they run smoothly and as scoped
Candidates for this position will be expected to have worked, or be working in a similar role within a professional environment. We also require candidates to demonstrate:
- An advanced working knowledge and understanding of filming and photography equipment
- Thorough working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Strong focus on adding value to the company with a willingness to contribute ideas and suggestions
- Remaining solution focused when dealing with challenges and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to present ideas clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles at all levels
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work independently to prioritise and multi-task
- The ability to work collaboratively with the team, the wider department and stakeholders
- Experience of working in a diverse team whilst fostering an inclusive team culture
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Flexibility with working hours when required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year
- Videography: 2 years (Required)
- Photography: 1 year (Required)
- Driving (Preferred)
- English (Required)