Videographer & Editor – Online fashion retail – London
Company: Online fashion retail
Online fashion retail
Reporting into the Head of Digital, the aim of this role is to ensure the identity of the company is developed and brought to life through dynamic visual output across all communication channels.
The creative team forms an integral part of the business, working closely with marketing and social teams to develop and deliver on video briefs though creative input, videography, technical solutions and general video knowledge.
As a Creative videographer, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be tasked with thinking about how video can gain impactful results through smart, creative thinking as well contributing to the overall video strategy objectives. You must have a good technical video knowledge of equipment capabilities and limitations.
We are looking for an energetic, collaborative and hard working individual who thinks differently, pushes boundaries and isn’t content with the way things are. A strong appetite to
influence change in consumer behaviour through video and storytelling is a must.
What You’ll Be Doing…
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
·Shoot and deliver outstanding video content for the website, social channels and email marketing
·Film and edit videos within deadline and to the highest possible standard keeping in line with the brand identity
·Work closely with teams across the business to help plan video shoots
· Along with other members of the creative team search for creative locations for upcoming shoots
· Be accountable for future video planning and have the ability to manage multiple high profile projects at once as well as budgeting
· Produce time sensitive content for major events during the year, always delivering on time.
· Build a rich and diverse mood boards of creative ideas which align with the brand identity
· Constantly strive to develop the quality of video output
· Make time for regular research into competitors and cutting edge brands so we are ahead of the game.
· Ensure all brand video assets are always to the highest standard
· Media management of all assets following sign off and completion.
We’d like to meet…
· Previous experience working at a similar level (3 years’ experience)
· Previous fashion experience is essential.
· A good technical knowledge of video equipment, theory and workflow.
· A confident and competent self-shooter
· Flexible and knowledgeable in broadcast, equipment and social media.
· Team player and enjoys working with others – But also able to work solo.
· Experience of working on fast growing, ambitious brands is essential.
· Outstanding videography skills – concept development/visualising, set up and filming, editing and experience of gaining quick alignment on video content for activation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Videography: 3 years (Required)
- Video Editing: 3 years (Required)