Videographer – dnata – London
Travelbag began in 1979 and wanted to offer more than just package holidays, so it’s no surprise that we’ve established ourselves as a leader in the tailor-made holiday market. Our portfolio incorporates a huge range of travel options across the world. And because we only work with suppliers, properties and airlines that meet our exacting standards, we can be sure that our customers will experience the very highest quality.
We are now recruiting for a Video Content Editor for a 6 month contract. The successful applicant for this role will be tasked with enhancing online experience through producing large amounts of inspiring and engaging video content for the Travelbag website along with;
- Film sales staff across network of shops to capture expertise for different destinations and turn into inspiring brand and destination focused videos
- Occasionally shoot in-resort material selling the different experiences a destination has to offer including straight to camera interviews with on-the-ground staﬀ/guides
- Attend Travelbag events to capture content to be used internally/externally
- Post production of footage collected by yourself and others
- Edit existing video or compile stills into videos
- Project manage the execution of the video content plan
- Train and upskill other members of Travelbag staff (sales, product, marketing) to capture excellent quality video/photographic content on their trips
What We Are Looking For:
- Demonstrable experience of working in video/television production environment
- Excellent videography / photography skills are essential; this will include shooting video with a DSLR Good and demonstrable knowledge of video and audio editing software and equipment (including Final Cut Pro)
- Experience of adopting innovative and fresh solutions – always pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in content production
- Experience of thinking creatively to solve problems and of delivering innovative content at low cost
- Knowledge of legal rights and permissions needed for common online video practice
Travelbag operates 7 retail stores and 2 contact centres in the UK and is owned by dnata Travel, part of the Emirates Group. In the UK, our brands also include Travel Republic, Sunmaster, the Global Travel Group, Netflights, Travel 2 and Gold Medal Travel.
Our employees enjoy many benefits including life assurance, pension scheme, travel discounts, industry/social events and a child care voucher scheme.
Apply to Videographer – dnata – London