Videographer & Content Creator – Screen With Envy Limited – Hayes
Company: Screen With Envy Limited
Screen With Envy Limited
£20,000 – £25,000 a year
Screen With Envy is an established and fast-growing screening and fencing company with significant plans to continuously accelerate growth. We’re looking to recruit a Videographer & Content Creator to work closely with the managing director.
With the opportunity fast career progression, the Videography & Content Creator will thrive in a fast-paced working environment, being responsible for the creation and production of media content, whilst keeping up with an ever-evolving marketing schedule.
With a strong focus in digital eComms the confident and passionate creator will be part of the core team at Screen With Envy, working to design integrated, cross media briefs for various channels, utilising video, photography and eye catching creative assets.
The perfect candidate will be super organised, a little sassy with asset creation and have the ability to creatively catch our target demographic’s attention. A passion for design, interiors and home decor would be an advantage.
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and particularly strong Premiere Pro, Photoshop & Illustrator skills is essential, along with a good eye for detail, a driven mindset and a positive, pro-active attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to bring fresh creative ideas and be an integral part of shaping the brand’s creative direction.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Work with the Managing Director team on a weekly array of release content for all channels including website, social media, email and marketing.
- Constantly contribute fresh and engaging ideas that meet marketing requirements.
- Work with the Managing Director to shoot and edit engaging video content on location and in-studio from campaign videos, paid social content and social media.
- Optimize and tailor requirements of assets to fit various channel requirements, selecting the best format for final output.
- Organise and grade raw media files.
- Maintain, calibrate and confidently set up video & photography equipment in studio and on location.
- Be proficient in lighting techniques both on-set and on-location
- Understanding of image composition and ability to edit/retouch fashion and product e-commerce imagery to a high standard ensuring requirements are fit for purpose.
- Work closely with Paid Media Manager to create engaging image/video assets for paid social, display and YouTube advertising that meets various different marketing objectives.
- Maintain an understanding of relevant industry trends and be responsible for their own learning development in this area
- The candidate will immerse themselves in the business to gain insights and create goals and objectives to help develop and optimize content.
- Is confident shooting video and photo.
- A Bachelor’s degree is not essential but would be advantageous.
- Experience in video editing and confident in Premiere pro, with an understanding of colour grading, edit and export for a variety of channels.
- Proficient in using Adobe creative suite, specifically Premiere Pro, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel in a professional environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal, fluent in English with impeccable spelling and grammar.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Punctual and proactive, with a great work ethic.
- Highly motivated self-starter
- HQ based in Hayes UB3
- Free Parking
- Positive work vibe
Working Hours: Flexi-time Monday – Friday with compulsory core hours of 10am – 4pm
Contract: 40-hour permanent full-time position.
Due to the volume of expected applicants, please note that we will unfortunately only be able to respond to successful candidates. Please note this is a one to two stage interview process depending on experience and references.
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted/free food
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Adobe Premiere Pro: 4 years (Required)
- Adobe Illustrator: 3 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop: 4 years (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year