Videographer – 11:FS – London
At 11:FS we see ourselves as the challenger team dedicated to helping banks and FS players transform themselves and the industry we love. For us this means rethinking what it takes to operate in financial services top to bottom to help our partners build and launch next generation digital propositions around the globe.
To do this we need an amazing team so we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond. Our people have co-founded and grown challenger banks like Monzo, Starling, and Tandem, led the technology platforms at Nutmeg, Betfair and beyond and transformed banks like Lloyds, Halifax, Barclays, QNB and Natwest.
We are effectively building and launching new startup propositions for our clients and ourselves. We believe in treating every opportunity like a business, not a project and in treating resources as if they were finite, even when they are plentiful, and our customer’s reputation is as important to us as our own.
We truly live our values at 11:FS, and they are critical to your entire journey here. Cultural fit is as, if not more, important as pure technical fit, and as part of your interview process we’ll deep dive in our values and your beliefs. Everyone at 11:FS fits our 4 core values: Team, Attitude, Communication and Impact, and this remains at the core of our growth.
Marketing & Media
The 11:FS Media and Marketing team is home to leading industry podcasts: FinTech Insider, Blockchain Insider and Insurtech Insider. In just three years, we’ve built a thriving global community around our brand with a network of podcasts, thousands of videos and blogs, and dozens of owned events. (for interviews confirmation add this Hit this link to learn more about our Media team.)
As a part of the event team you’ll get a glimpse of what it means to work in a varied, fast-paced and fun environment. Event management requires teamwork – it involves cooperation with the rest of the team, suppliers and stakeholders. Creativity is a significant aspect of this role; you’ll get the opportunity to express your talent and vision in a collaborative space. Mentorship is also a critical value for our team. With that in mind, we seek to nurture our employees so they can achieve their full potential.
Scope & Impact
We are looking for an enthusiastic videographer with good experience editing. You will be responsible for shooting and editing video content for our media team and different content platforms. This role requires a creative thinker with the ability to turn projects around quickly keeping in line with the brief. Some projects may require working on location and generating reactive content at very short notice.
What would you be doing?…
- Film and Edit creative video content from concept through to final execution
- Assembling all raw footage in preparation for backing up to the archive and editing
- Improve video quality using various editing software
- Creating quick ‘rough cuts’ of the film and reviewing for the next and final editing stages
- Film and Edit video content working to very tight deadlines
- Editing video in styles suitable for various platforms and purposes
- Carrying out color-correction and grading
- Keeping up to date and ahead of the game with trends specific to video editing
- Creative experience in filmmaking
- Good knowledge of the latest editing software
- Experience in animation and/or motion graphics would be amazing
- Good knowledge of the Adobe creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects)
- A high level of attention to detail – you will need to achieve high-quality standards
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- A positive, flexible and approachable attitude
- Happy to work on multiple edit versions following project reviews with the wider team
- The ability to work well in a team
- Mac literate
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working
- New Mac laptop
- Private medical
- Pension – match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Life insurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs if you prefer)
Apply to Videographer – 11:FS – London