Video Producer – Corporate – Carmel Jane Photography Ltd – Ingatestone CM4
Company: Carmel Jane Photography Ltd
Location: Ingatestone CM4
Carmel Jane Photography Ltd
£20,000 – £22,000 a year
Carmel Jane Photography is a rapidly growing Dance and Commercial Photography and Film Company.
Our film department has experienced great success and the team is now looking for an all rounder, someone who can juggle organisational skills, taking client briefs, creating quotes and attending filming days to ensure everything runs smoothly and look after our clients.
You will need excellent organisation skills and be able to work on a large variety of tasks each day including:
· Email and Diary Management.
· Be confident on the phone, able to manage expectations and resolve issues.
· Integral to the planning process, attending and taking minutes of the initial client meeting then produce the quotes and complete the sales and production process.
· Working with the Director and Film team, create briefs and quotes for client approval
You will be the main client contact so you need to ensure:
· Expectations are managed.
· Quotes are approved and payment terms agreed.
· Timelines are created and managed.
· Excellent organisation skills are a must along with being IT literate
· Attitude is key – you must have a positive approach to work
· Supportive – you will be the ‘go to’ person to support our Film team
· Professional, self motivated, likeable and great at creating and maintaining good client relations
· Inspired, passionate and motivated
· Honest, hardworking, a real team player who enjoys getting things done!
· The Ideal Candidate will have experience in video/film producing ie. assistant director, assistant producer roles
Are YOU ready to join us?
If this describes you, please send us your CV and a covering letter or email telling us why you would be great for this role.
Once we have this and if you’re successful, we will invite you in for an interview about this exciting new opportunity within our company.
- On-site parking
- Flexible working hours
Reference ID: CJFPM20
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
- Producer/Project Manager: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office/Admin: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)