Video Editor/Videographer – OLIVER – London
ROLE: Creative Videographer
LOCATION: London, EC4
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
Are you passionate about creating amazing visual content? We are looking for a multi-disciplined creative with a strong focus on social and short-form creative to join our Social team. If you have a strong background in digital content, we are looking for you.
We are building a team of individuals who have the ability and confidence to learn on the job and push the creative boundaries.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Coming up with original campaign ideas and developing concepts to a strategic brief
- Communicating an idea, thought or story to a wide audience
- Be able to apply creative thinking to business problems
- Engaging with the target audience through the most relevant channels
- Understanding the needs of the client, and to be able to take on direct feedback
- Have great communication skills that allow you to sell ideas in an inspirational way
- Working alongside the Creative Director, to create both editorial and branded content.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Understanding of narrative storytelling
- Basic editing and grading skills: Premiere or Final Cut Pro
- Comfortable self-shooting
- Familiar with range of content formats e.g. video storytelling, GIFs, podcasts, info graphics, memes, listicles
- Excellent software skills including but not limited to Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
- Good understanding of working practices in Advertising, PR or creative media
- Love working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Understanding of the banking sector is preferable but not essential
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/ ( https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/ )
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits. ( https://benefits.insideideas.agency/ )
If you want to check that we are real people – please visit our Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/oliver_agency/ ).