Video Editor, Videographer & Channel Manager For Property Youtube Channel – Baker Street Media & Events – St Albans
Company: Baker Street Media & Events
Location: St Albans
Baker Street Media & Events
Full-time, Contract, Permanent
£20,000 – £25,000 a year
INTERVIEWS TAKING PLACE THIS WEEK. IMMEDIATE START
We run a Youtube channel aimed at property investors and developers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a channel which is experiencing massive growth. We have just setup our own dedicated Youtube production studio at our offices in St.Alans an now plan to accelerate this growth to take the channel to 100,000 subscribers over the next 12 months Most of our videos are ‘explainer’ videos to camera with plenty of added text and graphics, some are interviews and some are live events.
Part of our plan is to produce and release at least 3 pieces of video content each week. To realise this vision, we are seeking an all round video editor and videographer.
- Shoot and edit videos from end-to-end, in our studio environment, on location and at events and seminars (Adobe Premiere Pro on PC)
- Create onscreen animated titles and graphics in Adobe After Effects Pro
- Create Youtube thumbnail graphics and social media posts in Adobe Photoshop
- Still photography and photograph enhancing (using Photoshop), for social media posting
- Publish content on our websites and on social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Planning and scheduling video production
- Setting up shoots (studio and location).
- Be responsible for our youtube studio
- Generating ideas for features and formats, based on keywork research
- Researching competitor channels
- Youtube analytics and reporting
We are looking for:
- You will have experience in recording business, explainer, tutorial or interview videos.
- You will be familiar with shotgun and lapel microphones for sound recording
- You will already be skilled in using Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop on a PC
- You can demonstrate an understanding of how the Youtube algorithm works and how this influences the videos we create
- Creative flair for producing eye-catching Youtube thumbnails, social media posts and website graphics
- Creative flair for taking great photographs
- Confidence and ability to quickly pick up and use tech
- Strong understanding of storytelling through video
- Knowledge of using Sony cameras, an advantage (but not essential)
- Knowledge of Youtube livestreaming an advantage
To be considered for this role please follow these instructions:
1. Provide 3 links to youtube videos you have done. These should be business, interview, explainer, tutorial or something involving speech. (No pop videos please).
2. Provide 3 links to thumbnails you have created.
3. Confirm your postal address and that you understand that this role is based at our St Albans office
This is an excellent opportunity to build a career around Youtube marketing.
In return we offer excellent career progression, a friendly and collaborative working environment.
Please only apply if you have the required experience and live in commutable distance of St.Albans. (Some working from home will be possible)
Full-time role £20,000 to £25,000 (depending on experience)
Reference ID: J1016
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)