The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Monday, December 9th, 2019
Company: Enlighten Smiles
Location: Camden Town
We’re a well-established British company that specialise in manufacturing products for the dental sector. And we’re now on the hunt for a video editor.
We’re looking for someone to become an essential part of our Marketing Department (we’re super fun). You’ll have at least 2-3 years’ experience working as a video editor, you’ll be ambitious with mind-bogglingly fantastic editing skills and super keen to progress in the exciting world of all things marketing.
We’ve got 18 years of experience behind us and when it comes to our customers, we do everything in our power to make sure they get only the best products and the best service.
We’re a small company, we enjoy what we do, and we have a super relaxed atmosphere around here (say goodbye to stuffy work pants and shirts). We want the team to feel happy and valued and we do our best to make that happen. We work hard but always within working hours.
You’ll be able to make a difference in this company and everything you work on will have an impact. Bottom line, we want to hire someone who has a real passion for video editing and can bring their own creative twist to the company and team.
You’ll have the flexibility to utilise your creativity and experiment with new ideas. Although we have a developed brand with guidelines, we want to try new things with your help. You’ll have complete creative freedom when it comes to coming up with new ideas and you’ll work closely in all areas of media – from coming up with ideas and brain-storming sessions to shooting.
You have to be proficient in all aspects of editing and post-production and it’ll be a huge bonus if you have experience as a videographer too.
– Coming up with original campaign ideas and developing concepts to a strategic brief
– Communicating an idea, thought or story to a wide audience
– Be able to apply creative thinking to business problems
– Edit all the content that we create for organic social media and paid online advertising
– Edit all the brand content for different platforms, including our websites, blog and YouTube.
– Experience with Adobe Premiere
· Experience with DaVinci Resolve
· Editing skills orientated to social media and conversion content
· A thorough understanding of various editing styles, such as: commercials, showreels, highlights, fast-paced, cinematic, branded content, etc.
· Be able to create visually captivating mood films that reflect engaging storytelling. You must be comfortable and have good skills in sourcing the best and most appropriate footage.
· Edit re-versioning – including shot replacement, re-tagging, cut-downs
· High attention to detail
· Quality focus
· Good communication and team skills
· Analytical and process driven approach
· Confident and able to work autonomously and in a team on projects of all sizes
Advantageous but not essential post production skills
· Experience with Cinema4D, desired
– 20 days holidays
– Pension Scheme
– Great career progression
– Fun working environment
Please, when you apply to the role SEND US YOUR PORTFOLIO OR LINKS TO YOUR WORK. Applications without it won’t be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent