Video Content Producer – Mono Mono Ltd – London SW4
Company: Mono Mono Ltd
Location: London SW4
Mono Mono Ltd
Video Content Producer:
Mono Mono Ltd is small and friendly company based in Clapham Old Town, creating a wide range of content for predominantly B2B clients. We’ve got an established client base and ambitious growth plans and we want our new team member to be a big part of that. Find out more at our website – www.monomono.site
This role would suit a proactive editor with strong camera skills with a strong work ethic and an ability to work under minimal supervision to produce high quality creative content. As a small company it’s important to us that everyone has a voice and gets heard. The role has the potential for great progression opportunities to develop into a lead level position.
We’re looking for someone who is energised by creative problem solving, takes pride in delivering the goods every time and loves to keep busy.
Our ideal candidate has extensive experience in the video production process from concept to delivery. You will also have a high level of technical skill and a passion to contribute and add value. A knowledge of Adobe After Effects would be beneficial.
What’ll you’ll be doing:
- Using Adobe CC Suite to deliver creative content
- Filming content individually and/or as part of a crew
- Editing multiple projects simultaneously to tight deadlines and to the highest standard
- Working closely with the Project Lead to develop narratives, concepts and storyboards, looking for opportunities to add value
- Setting up projects with a consistent and logical structure
- Developing quotes and planning projects within budget constraints
- Creating SOWs
- Working to a brief, whilst being able to adapt to changes as the project progresses
- Managing a structured workflow:
- handling rushes
- creating first assembly for internal and client selection
- creating rough edits
- finalising the film including screen furniture, basic grading and consistent sound mixes * Supporting the Project Lead by liaising with clients; receiving feedback and actioning changes
- Liaising with contractors on location or remotely
What else you’ll be doing:
- Managing and maintaining a filing system for all rushes and final assets
- Ensuring maintenance of all camera equipment; making sure batteries are charged and stocked, lenses are clean, footage is offloaded, etc.
- Keeping up to date with the industry and making recommendations for equipment and techniques to enhance the quality of work for our clients
- Carrying out any additional duties that might be expected in a small and busy team
It’s essential for us that you will:
- Be a highly skilled video editor and camera operator
- Have a minimum of 3 years employed experience in a video production environment using Adobe CC Suite (Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- The ability to film in a variety of locations/situations
- Be able to get the best from the composition of a shot and subject being filmed
- Come with a knowledge of sound design and mixing
- Be able to source appropriate music, research stock footage and acquire licenses for intended use
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, where deadlines and priorities shift all the time
- Have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, along with a talent for clear communication
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Work quickly and bring stories to life with a short turnaround
- Be a creative thinker; unafraid to challenge norms and add your ideas to the mix
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Have ambition, passion and pride for your contribution to a growing business
It would be great if you also have:
- Potential to oversee/lead others in the future
- Knowledge of After Effects
- Storyboarding experience
- Budgeting and project management experience
- Knowledge of securing Clearcast approval for TV ads
- Experience in working on voiceover recording sessions
What else you need to know:
We offer a competitive salary along with 25 days holiday with bonus days between Christmas and New Year and you get your birthday off!
You’ll have to like dogs as Joey is resident in the office most of the time and other office building occupants also bring their dogs to work. Although our business is small, we share the building with like-minded companies and people, giving us the ability to mix socially and share ideas with others.
We’ll need a CV, a covering email addressed to James Kerry with a brief statement of no more than 500 words explaining why you feel you’re suitable for the role and your motivations for applying. Please also state your current salary and your salary expectations for this role as well as a link to your showreel of your best and most recent work.
Deadline for applications is 16/08/2019. Please call James for an informal chat if you’d like more information before making your application.
We anticipate a high volume of applications, which means we’re not able to respond to everyone. If you don’t hear from us within 2 weeks of the deadline for submissions, please assume you have been unsuccessful this time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year
- employed: 3 years (Required)