VFX Supervisor – Flame – Framestore – London WC2A
Location: London WC2A
We’re looking for a VFX Supervisor Flame artist with a strong client facing background, shoot experience and exceptional knowledge of Flame.
- Work with clients in order to create their vision
- Support the Head of Production and Producers in bidding projects and helping the Creative Director pitch and win the 2D aspects of projects
- Attend shoots as a VFX shoot supervisor when required
- Supervise team of compositors (Flame and Nuke) and roto artists.
- Troubleshoot technical and management issues for the studio.
- Provide visually creative and timely solutions to directors.
- Communicates with other VFX staff and departments on status of composite work.
- Able to manage time effectively and give accurate assessments of the workload and the time required to complete tasks.
- Comfortable working in client attended sessions on finishing projects
- 5+ years experience on commercials and visual effects heavy projects using Flame.
- Experience with on set supervision
- A strong, proven client base
- An understanding and commitment to providing superior service to commercials clients, both from a technical and creative point of view.
- Proficiency in film and video broadcast standards and video and graphics formats
- Must be highly organised and have the ability to juggle several jobs at once in a highly efficient manner
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills with both clients and staff at all levels
- Good understanding of colour space
- Photoshop experience
- Linux experience
- Backdraft experience
- Furnace and Sapphire experience
- Experience with Nuke is a plus.
- Experience with Hiero is a plus.
- Experience with Shotgun is a plus.