Studio Facilities Coordinator – Warner Bros Careers – Leavesden Green
Company: Warner Bros Careers
Location: Leavesden Green
Warner Bros Careers
Fantastic opportunity to join Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden as our New Studio Facilities Coordinator.
Primary Purpose of the Job
This role forms an integral part of the Facilities team to help ensure the smooth running of the Facilities department through all divisions of the business. The successful post holder will support the Facilities Director in the day to day running of our fast-paced Facilities team. The Facilities Coordinator will also oversee and manage a three-person Administration team.
- Arrange internal and external meetings with contractors, suppliers, others.
- Assisting in the planning and managing of the facilities management teams diaries
- Assist the Facilities management team with any travel arrangements, expenditures, and other travel requirements.
- Oversee and manage a three-person Administration team responsible for the day-to-day running’s of the Facilities department.
- Arrange holiday and sick cover for the Administration team ensuring the ‘support desk’ is always covered from 7am – 7pm Monday to Friday. This may result in you taking on this role if required to ensure continued continuity of the desk.
- Create, monitor and maintain training programme for the Facilities Administrators.
- Keep training records or all members of the Facilities team and ensure training is regular and up to date. Arranging training course, training rooms and cover for those involved.
- Sourcing, arranging estimates and purchasing
- Good working knowledge of the FM I.T systems in use within the Facilities team
- Auditing and reviewing of all the administrative processes and making appropriate adjustments and changes as and when required.
- Ensuring all documentation produces by the Administration team is at the required standard for approval and release
- Sourcing and purchasing of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the entire department, ensuing stock levels are always maintained.
- Woking with key contractors on a daily basis to ensure appropriate levels of service are provided and KPM and SLA’s are maintained to the highest standards
- Liaising with Productions where applicable
- Attend meetings representing the Facilities department
- General administrative duties in a busy office environment
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communications skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to create an immediate rapport with a range of contacts.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Sensitive to differing clients needs and priorities.
- Computer literate. In particular, very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Good general knowledge of facilities
- Good numeracy.
- Experience of creating Purchase Orders, credit card purchasing, end of month reconciliation
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience of managing or coordinating others
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden (WBSL) is a purpose built, state-of-the-art film and television studio offering one of the largest facilities in the UK. This 200-acre secure site has a half a million square feet of stage space, a back-lot tank, one of the largest heated underwater filming tanks in Europe and a 100 acre back-lot. It also owns Set-Lighting and Rigging – a rentals division, WB De Lane Lea – a post-production facility and Leavesden Park – a contemporary office complex. It is the only Hollywood owned studio of its calibre to be operated in the UK.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter is the only place in the world to showcase the authentic sets, props and behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter films at the location where they were made. It has attracted over 12 million visitors since opening in 2012 and has received over 40,000 reviews on TripAdvisor with 96% rating the experience as ‘excellent’ or ‘very good’. Since launching, additions to the Tour include Platform 9 ¾ featuring the original Hogwarts Express, the Forbidden Forest and Gringotts Wizarding Bank.
In December 2018 WBSL acquired the Platform 9 ¾ group which sells Wizarding World merchandise, souvenirs, and collectibles. It includes shops at Kings Cross Station, Heathrow Terminal 5, and Gatwick’s North Terminal, as well as opening stores at The Cursed Child theatre productions in London, New York and Melbourne.
WBSL are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.