Social Media Manager / Videographer – Daniel Alexander Recruitment – London
Company: Daniel Alexander Recruitment
Daniel Alexander Recruitment
£40,000 a year
A leading Trading company based in the City of London are looking to recruit a ‘Social Media Manager / Videographer’.
The role is paying £40K and is on a permanent contract.
You MUST have a strong Video Content / Social Media background.
We are looking for a creative result driven social media manager and marketing professional with proven success of developing strategy, content, video marketing and social media campaigns.
- You will have 2+ years experience in a social media marketing role (in house or agency). Finance sector experience would be a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English skills. Any other European language would be a plus.
- Proven track record of executing paid social media campaigns including Facebook and Youtube
- Creative video creation skills – You will be working with our Chief Market Strategist and Content Manager
- Comfort with data, numbers, and trend analysis
- Highly computer literate and tech-savvy
- Efficient, highly productive multi-tasker; self-motivated and flexible; thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- A collaborative attitude, and be both action and detail-oriented
- Able and eager to travel (as necessary)
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing, Content Manager and Chief Market Strategist to develop strategy, creative content and video marketing.
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Help create best practice processes for social media campaigns including planning, execution, tracking and optimisation
- Pro-actively recommending new solutions to improve the performance of social media campaigns, making data-driven recommendations to improve and scale performance
- Utilise key marketing-channels in each market, including but not limited to PPC, SEO, social media, content marketing, PR, emailing and offline marketing campaigns including event management & organisation (You’ll be working closely with the Head of Marketing)
- Participate in the definition of the marketing strategy and content strategy
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00 /year
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Video Creation: 2 years (Required)