Social Content Creator – Source – London
£35,000 – £40,000 a year
This is an exciting opportunity for a socially-focused photographer/videographer to join the creative agencies expanding in-house Social Media team and help build and refine their client’s brand identity, and to ensure consistency and quality in everything created.
Reporting into a Social Media Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing, capturing and producing static and motion assets across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other emerging platforms. A healthy travel budget will be available to visit European countries and capture content from the very best destinations. ding ding!
I’m looking for someone who is motivated to stay on top of new digital trends and industry innovation whilst finding ways to apply these within your own work. You’ll have a strong eye for a beautiful commercial image and will be ready to react to new opportunities as they arise.
Ideally you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience creating high-quality film and photography content within a digital creative agency for a large, international flagship account or for your own established social media channels.
- Strong design, photography and art direction skills, with a feel for design aesthetic
- Copywriting skills with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience producing, shooting and editing video/image focused content across all social media channels
- An obsession for capturing the perfect shot and finding the perfect words to describe it
- Proficient in the use of video and image editing software
- Ability to self-manage and work from concept creation to finished asset seamlessly
- A self-starter, focused and ambitious with solid technical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – you’ll be comfortable putting yourself in new and unfamiliar situations or places and be able to hit it off with people
- Personable and approachable with a persuasive nature
- Engaged with current trends and culture within design and the social landscape
- Familiar with European audiences and working with international markets
What type of person am I looking for?
The creative agency is a a small, close-knit team of committed individuals that see themselves as a bit of a family. So, as you’d expect, the personal qualities of the people they hire are often just as important as the skills they bring. Banter and weirdness is essential.
The people who thrive at this agency are intelligent, passionate self-starters who truly care about the work they do. To succeed, you’ll be the sort of person who is proud of their achievements but driven to improve and achieve more.
They keep things simple and operate a very flat structure. The agency aren’t motivated by fancy job titles. Good people quickly earn all the influence and respect they can handle.For many, the greatest reward is seeing their idea have real impact in the marketplace.