Simplified Recruitment: Video and Web Producer
Company: Simplified Recruitment
Location: ME2 4LX, Rochester
Our client is a friendly, small but high-growth ecommerce company selling household, beauty, garden and pet products to their growing customer base in the UK and USA.
They are looking for a Video and Web Producer to join their friendly team and form a crucial part in their mission to acquire new customers.
They sell their products primarily via social media, using short, sharp, snappy and engaging produce demonstration videos to showcase their range of innovative and unique homewares products.
This position is split across two areas of the business, so your work will be varied and interesting: no two days will be the same.
Primarily, you’ll be responsible for all of their in-house produced video sales content. However, in addition you will also work with their Digital Marketing team to design graphics, landing pages and help manage their ecommerce store.
(Please note: They are currently based on the Medway City Estate, but in early 2021 they will be moving to swanky new premises in Snodland, so please make sure you are comfortable with both of those locations.)
Your responsibilities will include:
• You will be responsible for researching, storyboarding and planning product demonstration videos for our growing range of homewares products
• You’ll film, direct and edit these demonstration videos working to strict deadlines
• You’ll produce short-form product videos for use on social media, the web etc
• You’ll film and edit demonstration videos to be used on a national shopping TV channel to showcase our product’s capabilities
• You’ll brainstorm creative ideas etc to showcase our products via video in new and exciting ways to increase traction and sales
• You’ll work with the team to help design and create landing pages
• You’ll design graphics, edit photos and do anything else required to ensure our products are presented online in the best possible way
• You will have good experience of Premier Pro (and even better, After Effects too) and Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator preferably, too.
• You will have some experience using DSLR equipment
• You will have a good standard of written English
• You will be well motivated, enthusiastic and a good team player
• You will have excellent attention to detail
• You will be happy to take responsibility and get things done
This position has huge potential for you to grow and make the role your own. They are keen to see what you can do and what skills you can bring to the business.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.