Senior Producer – OLIVER – London
Role: Senior Producer
OLIVER are looking for a Creative Shoot Senior Producer to work across its European scope of work for a major sports brand. Working with a range of clients, Creatives, production streams, celebrities, A list athletes, artists and influencers. The role requires the ability to work across multiple productions in a fast-paced environment across TV, online, social, print and digital.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF…
You are keen to further develop your knowledge across the creative and production landscape, as well as being relentless in the pursuit to deliver the best work possible.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING.
You’ll be working alongside a brilliant team of talented and likeminded individuals. Based at our London HQ, you’ll report into an Executive Producer and be joining a robust team that spans our European hubs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Collaborating with clients to determine campaign scope, estimates and schedules.
- Effectively liaising with the Marketing, Creative, Account Management, and Production stakeholders to fully understand the requirements, expectations, and vision of each
- Overseeing from start to finish the creative and production process, including post.
- Defining, facilitating and managing cross-discipline integrated shoot solutions often with multiple sets and stakeholders.
- Calculating, negotiating and managing a thorough and accurate budget for each production.
- Overseeing the compilation and distribution of production paperwork, contracts, insurance declarations for all shoots to relevant stakeholders, staff, cast, and crew.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- The ability to manage a heavy workload under pressure by effectively prioritising, planning ahead and overseeing multiple tasks at any one
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience of managing integrated campaigns in a Creative and Production Agency, Production Company and/or Broadcast Television environment.
- Strong track record in executing campaigns across multiple platforms with a good knowledge of print, digital and moving image production.
- Used to leveraging Print / Digital / Film / Video Production expertise as part of a holistic approach to campaign execution
- German would be an advantage and other European languages are welcome
- Previous Experience of Project Budget Management and Scheduling.
- Previous Experience of Resource and Production services sourcing.
- Have the ability to persuade and negotiate in order to reach the best possible outcome for both the Agency and its clients.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
We recognise that some diverse groups are underrepresented within our industry and would welcome people from all backgrounds to apply. If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing [email protected] ( [email protected] )
Apply to Senior Producer – OLIVER – London