Senior 3D Motion Graphics Designer
Company: ALARABY TELEVISION NETWORK
Location: Park Royal, London (Greater)
ALARABY TELEVISION NETWORK
Broadcasting from its headquarters in London, Alaraby Television Network has a broad range of programme content, varying from news to entertainment. Although broadcasting from London; we have bureaus in the Middle east and worldwide.
Alaraby TV Network follows the strict media and editorial standards that are observed internationally of balance, objectively, precision and accountability in all the information it presents, and deep and precise analysis for the viewer. We aim to be a medium for entertainment, arts and creativity.
As well as a very competitive salary Alaraby Television Network also provides an excellent private medical and dental coverage, pension and annual leave.
Job: Senior 3D Motion Graphics Designer
Number of Positions: x 2
Salary: £40,000 – £65,000
Advert Start date: 13/08/2019
Senior 3D Motion Graphics Designers create animated 2D and 3D images. They use video and animation to give the impression of action through changing images. Media outputs include online ads, television, digital signage/out of home, film, broadcast titles, movie trailers, virals, music videos, video signage, and content for mobile devices.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the creative process at different stages. These include, but not restricted to, conceptualisation, storyboarding, animating, compositing, motion tracking, color correcting and grading, generating and applying special effects and transitions, and editing.
- Supporting the Creative Lead in the delivery of a number of projects, such as brandings, animations, stings, channel IDs, menus, and promos.
- Executing a project from brief through to completion and delivery to the highest possible standard.
- Providing the Moving Image team with a great set of hands-on design, animation, illustration and typographic skills – with the ability to develop and deliver a number of visual styles.
- Assisting with the development, preparation and delivery of creative proposals and pitches, generating style frames, storyboards and example animations.
- Working closely and as part of a team with Creative Teams, Designers, Creative Leads, Creative Technologists, other Animators, Producers and Project Managers to explore briefs and generate and execute ideas.
- Working on a number of projects at once.
- Presenting ideas, both internally to colleagues and externally to clients.
- Must be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Cinema 4D, and Adobe Premiere.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to storyboard and communicate a creative idea
- Experience of design platforms both MAC & PC
- High level of creativity and a good eye for detail.
- Ability to build /design logos, graphic elements, and environments from start to finish. This includes: modelling, texturing, lighting, rigging, animation, rendering and compositing.
- Take direction and work closely with the Promotions team
- Work on a flexible shift pattern, including weekends producing high quality on-air promotions for both news and programmes.
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Review designs and provide recommendations.
- Help conceptualize ideas.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in graphic design or other degree qualification in relevant field i.e. 3D/2D Motion Graphic Design and Animation.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience
- Experience of Apple Mac and PC, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Cinema 4D, and Adobe Premiere.
Application closing date: 13/09/2019.
Apply to Senior 3D Motion Graphics Designer