SEARCHLIGHT: Production Support Engineer
Location: London (Central), London (Greater)
Two technically savvy Production Support Engineers are required at a 360 content creation company based in central London. You will provide consultation and support to all technical facilities.
Our client is a 360 content creation centre providing services across all channels to agencies and clients alike.
The Support Engineer provides consultation and support to the facilities, including workstations, finishing suite for moving image post, print, design and CG ensuring the smooth running of the technical department.
Key Responsibilities –
- Advise the Production and Post Production teams (e.g. by recommending equipment)
- 2nd line technical support of all areas of the Production and Post Production to ensure a seamless daily workflow
- Manage & support the MCR, ensuring all incoming and outgoing work is of a high standard
- Manage and determine the CAPEX and OPEX (with HOD)
- Contribute towards a long term strategy, developing business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for initiatives and business growth
With extensive experience working as a Production Support Engineer supporting Production related IT platforms, you will have advanced skills in Linux, OSX, system administration, and Adobe CC.
You will also have a thorough comprehension of archiving and fibre networking as well as demonstrable knowledge of VFX, Edit and MCR environments.
You are accustomed to liaising with hardware and software teams with an awareness of Xinet, GMG, Twist print services, colour manager and proofers.
An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online attaching your CV in WORD format.
What to EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
- Our objective is to respond to all applications within 14 days unless otherwise stated.
For more information on how we process and use your data, please view our privacy notice here.
If this role isn’t quite right, but you would like us to have your CV on file, please click here.
To learn more about Searchlight, see: www.searchlight.com.