SEARCHLIGHT: Production Co-Ordinator
Location: London (Greater)
A highly-experienced Production Co-Ordinator is required at an internationally renowned in-house media advertising agency, helping to oversee all production processes.
Our client is a well-established in-house media advertising agency, specialising in promotion, brand and broadcast design.
As a Production Co-Ordinator, you will be helping with, and overseeing, the production process end-to-end.
Key Responsibilities –
- Manage production schedules and budgets, providing relevant personnel with status updates
- Manage the comms and feedback from Account Management and Creatives
- Liaise with programme traffic, production companies and commissioning editors/co-coordinators to gain access to new programme content to promote
- Track resource throughout a project and ensuring resource management are up to speed
You will have excellent knowledge of Promotion Production Process, good editorial judgement and the ability to create digital files.
With proficient knowledge of Macs and all Microsoft Office packages and knowledge of Ofcom regulations.
An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online attaching your CV in WORD format.
What to EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
- Our objective is to respond to all applications within 14 days unless otherwise stated.
If this role isn’t quite right, but you would like us to have your CV on file, please click here
To learn more about Searchlight, see: www.searchlight.com
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applicants for this role, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply to SEARCHLIGHT: Production Co-Ordinator