SEARCHLIGHT: Post Production Support Engineer
Location: London (Central), London (Greater)
An experienced Post Production Support Engineer is needed for a specialist creative content company which produces high profile advertising campaigns for brands. You will provide consultation for the post-production facilities ensuring the smooth running of the department.
Our client is a creative content company specialising in advertising and marketing campaigns for high profile brands.
The Support Engineer provides consultation and support to the post facilities, including workstations, finishing suites, an MCR & VO booth and an upcoming audio studio ensuring the smooth running of the technical department.
Key Responsibilities –
- Advise the Production and Post Production teams (e.g. by recommending equipment)
- 2nd line technical support of all areas of the Production and Post Production to ensure a seamless daily workflow
- Manage & support the MCR, ensuring all incoming and outgoing work is of a high standard
- Manage and determine the CAPEX and OPEX (with HOD)
- Contribute towards a long term strategy, developing business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for initiatives and business growth
With significant experience of working within post-production management, you will have expertise in Apple environments and Apple Mac OS X/Server (to a recent ACTC level preferred).
It’s important to have a solid knowledge of video and audio standards and systems, and Pro application technical knowledge of Adobe CC, DaVinci Resolve, Nuke, Cinema 4D and Autodesk Flame.
You will have an understanding of NAS and SAN/management (GB Space Labs, GranitSTOR) as well as backup and archive management.
You will be a great communicator and have an open and approachable attitude, as well as being flexible towards the occasional out of hours & on location support.
A competitive salary is available to the successful candidate.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online attaching your CV in WORD format.
What to EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
- Our objective is to respond to all applications within 14 days unless otherwise stated.
For more information on how we process and use your data, please view our privacy notice here.
If this role isn’t quite right, but you would like us to have your CV on file, please click here.
To learn more about Searchlight, see: www.searchlight.com.