Production Coordinator, Vevo EU – London
Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners. Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos and original content, working directly with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life visually. Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over 350,000 music videos in its catalogue.
Take a look inside Vevo
We’re seeking a production coordinator with a passion for music to join our Original Content and Production team in London. Reporting to the Executive Producer of Original Content and Production EU, you will play a key role in the success of the Original Content and Production team’s slate of content offerings including artist promo, live production, and documentary short-form formats.
The position requires a highly organised individual with experience working in either TV or digital/social media and great knowledge of how film shoots work logistically. You will be responsible for taking a filming brief and ensuring our crew have the camera and edit equipment they require, as well as arranging all travel, location agreements, logistics and budget management. You will also assist the management and delivery of our original content production, working closely with the producers in the team to make sure all our artist promotional content is the best in the industry.
The ideal candidate will be approachable, calm under pressure and will also be thinking one or two steps ahead to ensure our producers can concentrate on creating engaging content.
Are you up to the challenge? Yes, you are. Bring your ability to balance creativity, focus, determination, and teamwork so that, together, we can bring the power of our music video and entertainment platform to the world.
This is a full-time position and is based at our office in King’s Cross, London
As a member of the team you will:
- Attend weekly production / bookings meeting, kick off and scheduling meetings, ensuring that information is accurately communicated and managed through to post production.
- Working closely with the Producers on the team to generate relevant documents for the production process.
- Manage the flow of information through the team and the other teams within Content & Programming.
- Plan timelines and manage all production and post-production from inception to delivery, ensuring all assets are available and ingested.
- Arrange all travel, location agreements, shoot logistics and catering.
- Ensure that the Music & Talent team receive all relevant material and that any changes to schedules are communicated to them and external partners if necessary.
- Liaise with relevant teams, ensuring that all key departments are kept informed of production activity.
- Ensure all of our deliverables are met.
- Ensure that the creative/freelancers have signed work orders and contracts, label their projects correctly, all content is digitised and that all standard housekeeping is managed.
- Manage timely delivery to play out flagging any concerns with late delivery to the relevant parties.
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external partners.
- Update Trello boards as projects develop with accurate information,.
- Maintain the organisation of the shared drives in the edit and that all content is backed up correctly.
- Develop and maintain office and administrative systems.
- Manage our bespoke studio facility – this includes managing access, cleaners, security systems, maintenance, health & safety and stocktaking of consumables and catering.
- Be responsible for kit spec and maintenance in our bespoke studio facility.
- Help producers ensure budget tracker is up to date.
This describes you:
- Experience of working as a Production Coordinator within a creative environment, ideally with TV and/or digital experience
- Experience of maintaining and updating budgets
- Experience of setting up and attending film and digital format-based shoots
- Experience of booking audio and edit suites / talent/ filming crew
- Familiarity with filming equipment and post production procedures
- Ability to prioritise a conflicting workload efficiently whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail when working to deadlines
- Ability to use proficiently a range of software packages including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and the aptitude to learn new software packages where required
- Experience of maintaining office systems and following administrative procedures, and of devising new systems where appropriate.
- Ability to use Adobe Premiere at a basic level to create social cut downs
- Ability to handle confidential information with tact and sensitivity
- Interpersonal and communication skills sufficient to establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external contacts.
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team
- Work well under pressure and be used to a high volume of work and conflicting priorities
- Flexible approach and willingness to learn new skills
- The ability to demonstrate initiative
- 1 – 2 years’ experience of working as a Production Coordinator within a creative environment, ideally with TV and/or digital experience.
- Is really passionate about the logistical aspects of production. This is not a creative role but requires someone who want to work in a creative environment.
- Tech savvy is a plus, some working experience of CMS, Photoshop and video editing skills a plus.
- Can-do attitude and happy to take on multiple roles.
- Team mentality.
Interested? Great, here is some stuff you might like to know:
- We’re a fun, energetic, and tight knit team.
- We really enjoy music and technology.
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages.
- We have in-office and external happy hours.
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.