Production Assistant – White Tusk Studios Ltd – Buckhurst Hill
Company: White Tusk Studios Ltd
Location: Buckhurst Hill
White Tusk Studios Ltd
An internship role of a production assistant has arisen to support the production team on numerous projects. The individual will be involved in planning, researching and communicating ideas across to the client and the team.
This is the perfect opportunity for anyone who has a strong interest in film production and project management.
This internship is for a 3 month period.
– A strong focus on written and verbal communication will be favored
– The individual must grasp the basics of film production and whats involved in pre-planning. e.g budgets, location research, topic research etc
– A pro-active approach is required and willing to learn how to deal with multiple projects is a must
– Being able to interpret data and relaying the information back to the team in suitable formats as required
– Be intuitive and have the ability to learn and work under pressure
– Work with established names and clients in their respective industries
– Learn and develop under our production team
– Ability to become a commissioned freelancer at the end of a successful 3 month internship
– Potential to travel across the country on various film projects
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- researc: 1 year (Preferred)