Production Assistant for High End Animated Short – Jellyfish Pictures Ltd – London
Company: Jellyfish Pictures Ltd
Jellyfish Pictures Ltd
Jellyfish Pictures would like to hear from capable Studio Runners / Production Assistants to join their team. If you have a relevant degree in Animation / Film production and have the ambition to become a Producer, this is your chance to get the foot in the door and start your career with an exciting and challenging new role.
Reporting to the Producer of the show, and working close to a Production Coordinator and the whole production team, you will be coordinating a small but key team of artists on our Animation Short. An understanding of the industry and pipeline is required.
Please apply today. *Please note: this role is not suited to those who want to undertake an artistic career path*
Studio: Jellyfish The Edge, Brixton, London(the full address can be found here)
Start Date: January 2020
- Assist with Schedule the tasks or activities of the assigned department, making sure that shots or asset tasks are completed within the budgeted time frames.
- Keep track of day budget to assure budget and schedule are respected.
- Flag up and escalate to producer any issues which may affect day budget or production deadlines.
- Act as a liaison for all activities relating to assigned production(s)
- Provide administrative support to the producer, and the production in general
- Create and/or maintain various production schedules as directed by Producer
- Maintain distribution and contact lists
- Strong verbal communication skills, and solid interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong computer knowledge; knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential, knowledge of Shotgun is a plus.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through in a multi-tasking environment.
- A knowledge of production process.
- Right to work in the UK (if you are unsure, please check here);
- London based or willing to move to London if offered a job;
- Happy to commute to Brixton Monday to Friday.
We are unable to sponsor any visa applications for this role. Due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Please only apply for this role, if you have the relevant experience. If you apply and do not meet the relevant requirements, your application will be rejected.
Our careers section offers a range of other roles, which may be more suitable to your talents, skills and creativity. We encourage you to look at them. Should you find that the roles available are not suitable, we have a Speculative application form, which when completed allows us to retain your details and get in touch as soon as the relevant role becomes available!