Production Assistant – Engage Digital Partners – London
Company: Engage Digital Partners
Engage Digital Partners
We’re looking for an organised and passionate production assistant looking to embark on their first steps working in media production.
The production assistant will work in our expanding team, helping to arrange shoots and production schedules across a range of sporting clients. Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be ready to assist with a range of tasks that are crucial to the smooth running of our shoots and operations. You will also be a key person in the efficient running of the wider office, scheduling meetings and travel arrangements and assisting with various admin tasks across the business as necessary. The role would be ideal for a recent graduate in media production.
The position requires an organised individual who can rise to a challenge and is ready and willing to assist wherever needed. Some experience in either TV or digital/social media and knowledge of how film shoots work logistically is a massive benefit.
You will be working across our range of sporting clients, so a passion and knowledge of sport is desirable. The ideal candidate will be approachable, calm under pressure, with a great ability to multitask and a can-do attitude.
- Assisting the production team in planning shoots in the UK and abroad, including production of filming schedules and call sheets
- Arranging travel, accommodation, catering and sourcing of filming locations for shoots and other business travel
- Assisting where required with administering VISA and carnet processes
- Arranging camera kit and what equipment is needed for different shoots
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Overseeing of kit asset management system
- Arranging travel for business trips
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are met including shoot risk assessments and liaising with insurance representatives
- Keeping track of any expenditure/cost tracking/float reconciliation
- Contribute to office management
Key skills and knowledge:
- Able to perform under pressure, manage multiple tasks and to work to tight timescales
- Highly self-motivated and driven
- Be a good communicator with strong relationship management skills
- Great team player with the social skills to go with it
- Strong decision maker with excellent problem solving skills and ability to prioritise
- Knowledge of social media platforms beneficial
- Work flexible days, according to the appropriate sports-related calendar
- Occasional work on location (shoots) may be required
- Interest in sport beneficial, but not essential
- Salary dependent on experience
Working Days: 5 days a week, Monday to Friday (some weekend work required)
Start date: January 2020 (exact date negotiable)
About the Company:
Engage are content partners to some of the most progressive and successful sports brands globally. Driven by data, we use the latest technology to help rights-holders and brands build audiences and drive new revenue streams. Our eight specialist content services combine the power of digital strategy, creative production, and premium distribution to engage audiences across every screen. With offices in London, Melbourne, and Bangalore, our clients include: World Rugby, Major League Baseball, BCCI, Godolphin, Arsenal FC, World Horse Racing, Wimbledon, Goodwood and Mastercard.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: [email protected]