Come work as a production assistant at a growing company that offers you the opportunity to put your skills and knowledge to great use and the opportunity to gain experience in a selection of roles within our studio.
Cellcast is looking for a Production Assistant to work shifts, on a freelance basis in a live television studio; the hours vary, and you may be required to work nights and weekends. The role requires:
- Taking photographs/videos, editing them and uploading them onto an internal database
- Creating Social Media Content and managing social media accounts.
- Assisting the floor manager within the studio
It would be beneficial and give them an edge (but not necessary) if they have:
- Education/Experience in Media Production
- Education/Experience in Social Media and content creation
We are based in Milton Keynes and require that applicants that are applying live no further than 45mins commute of Milton Keynes.
Why should you apply?
- Flexible Hours
- We pay above the minimum wage, at £9 p/h, and if successful after a trial period then this raises to £10 p/h.
- If you are a University/College lever, and looking for experience, then we can be the company to provide you with that stepping stone
- If you are an experienced freelancer who already has work, we can provide consistent and regular freelance work
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £9.00 /hour
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.co.uk.
Production Assistant – Cellcast TV – Milton Keynes
Cellcast TV job in Milton Keynes
You may also be interested in...
- Production Assistant – Cellcast TV – Milton Keynes ⧁ £9 an hour Contract Job Description Come work as a production assistant at a growing company that ...