Producer / Project Coordinator EMEA – Getty Images – London
Company: Getty Images
Producer / Production Coordinator
Who You Are:
As the Producer / Production Coordinator, your main role will be to coordinate and track all aspects of the Custom Solutions team’s projects ensuring workflows and deadlines are adhered to whilst working on key productions in EMEA and beyond. Reporting into our EMEA Lead Producer, you’ll create budgets and estimates for the team, utilize and manage production management tools as well as handling remote and, on occasion, on-site productions. You are meticulously organized, a skilled multi-tasker and exceptionally deadline driven.
Your Next Challenge:
- Produce assignments for our customers.
- Support the Creative Director and Producers by maintaining all operational aspects of a production including workflow, timelines, asset development, and budget tracking.
- Responsible for running our daily production calls and updating our project management tools to keep all assignments on track across Custom Content and Full Service Production in EMEA.
- Assist where required in quoting and budgeting to meet Getty Images margin parameters.
- Contract creatives and ancillaries as required for projects.
- Oversee post-production (in conjunction with CD) and deliver of final content.
- Reconciliation with invoicing from creatives, checking against margin on jobs.
- Train creatives on assignment guidelines and procedures, including delivery, image/video specs, and invoicing and payment procedures.
- Monitor and approve production expenses and receipts for payment, update CRM tool, ensuring photographer contact and payment information is up to date in internal systems.
What You’ll Need:
- A passion for and appreciation of visual media (video/stills/social first) and an understanding of current market demands in terms content styles.
- A content creation background with shoot commissioning / production management experience.
- Knowledge of image management software, especially Adobe Creative Suite programs. Graphic software and web publishing skills are a plus.
- Proficiency with project management software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, data entry, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A flexible attitude, strong multi-tasking and follow up skills with the ability to prioritize in a rapidly changing and demanding environment.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimum supervision to accomplish goals and manage tasks with frequent interruptions.
- The ability to maintain clear headed and focused in a high pressure, deadline driven environment.
- Relevant experience of project management producing stills and video for commercial clients.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com . The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world’s best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.