The Producer would be based on site in the client office and is responsible for running the production process and working alongside our existing talented producers to drive a project from brief to delivery.
They oversee the costing, pre-production, production, and post-production for both still and moving image shoot production jobs, under the guidance of the Executive Producer, ensuring the job is delivered on time and on budget, whilst also ensuring agency and client requirements are met.
They will work with the client and internal teams to schedule projects and resource and will help source the right production partners to fulfill projects to the highest standards.
They will have a good understanding of Print, Digital and Film disciplines and work hand in hand with these depts. They will create timing plans/budgets within our own systems, assume responsibility for the review/approval process of the creative output and ensure the projects they own run on time and on budget.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Staying true to the creative vision of our productions.
- Owning Production from Brief to Fulfillment.
- Liaise with clients to determine campaign scope, estimates and schedules.
- Schedule Productions in line with the correct internal resource available and ensure utilization of the team is maximised.
- Defining and facilitating cross-discipline integrated shoot solutions for multiple client stakeholders.
- Effectively liaising with the Client, Creative, Account Management, and Production stakeholders to fully understand the requirements, expectations, brand challenges within the market, and vision of each production, raising, in a timely manner, any potential issues relating to cost or
- Solid internal and external resourcing of producers and production support to ensure efficient production execution and a balanced allocation of workload.
- Calculating a thorough and accurate budget for each production, gaining sign-off from the client. Making sure that all parties are aware of any limitations imposed by the budget. Sign-off should always be gained before any work of any kind can commence.
- Overseeing the efficient and timely organisation of shoots. Guiding and advising production teams on the coordination of crew, talent, location, and all logistics for a shoot as required.
- Attending mandated shoots to ensure they remain within budget by: maintaining a tally of the running costs throughout each shoot while being aware of all cost implications; negotiating timeframe extensions and additional costs where necessary to ensure shoots stay within budget. Report to the Executive Producer any essential information whilst on shoot, and raise any issues that may impact on the creative or financial success of the job, in a timely
- Overseeing the post-production process, raising any issues relating to deadlines, live dates and editing time, as laid out in the
- Once all invoices, petty cash, and credit card expenses are in, and the job is complete (edits delivered), sending breakdowns to relevant staff with reconciliation
- Keeping abreast of any legal developments or changes that may create compliance issues for shoots and ensure any issues are raised to Senior Management.
- Create and manage the delivery of project documentation to Senior Management monitoring progress, identifying risks and implementing mitigation strategies to ensure projects are delivered on brief, on time and within budget.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- 3 + years experience of managing shoot production in a Creative, Events or Production Agency, with good knowledge of print, digital and film production.
- The ability to manage a heavy workload under pressure by effectively prioritising, planning ahead and overseeing multiple tasks at any one
- Drive efficiency and creative excellence at all times.
- Strong track record in executing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Good understanding of current trends and events in new media and technology to leverage in advertising and digital marketing.
- Previous Experience of Project Budget Management and Scheduling.
- Previous Experience of Resource and Production services sourcing.
- The ability to analyse, interpret and explain statistical information.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willing to refine the key skills for running a business.
- Have a positive, can-do outlook, willing to leverage past experience to provide the best solution for each project you own.
- Communicate effectively in high-pressure situations and Client-facing environments.
- Be willing to share your experience and collaborate with your global network of colleagues.
- Be unafraid to ask questions and have an innate ability to identify and manage project risk.
- Champion effective and personable communications with all stakeholders.
- Use initiative and be proactive in everything you do.
- Have the ability to persuade and negotiate in order to reach the best possible outcome for both the Agency and its clients.