Producer – OLIVER – London
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
OLIVER are looking for a Creative Shoot Producer to work across its European scope of work for a major sports brand.
Led by the Executive Producer and based at our London HQ, you’ll report into a Senior Production Lead and be joining a robust team that spans four European hubs.
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual who has experience working with a range of clients, Creatives, production streams, celebrities, A list athletes, artists and influencers. The role requires the ability to work across multiple productions in a fast paced environment across TV, online, social, print and digital.
A professional attitude, creative flair and an unwavering commitment to quality are essential. We require someone who can hit the ground running and bring their attention to detail, calmness and confidence to the table in the rapidly moving world of sports and entertainment.
You’ll actively seek to further develop your knowledge across the creative and production landscape, as well as being relentless in the pursuit to deliver the best work possible.
This position would suit someone with a strong background working within a Creative Agency, Production (TV Commercials, Content and Photography), Broadcast Television or a hybrid of all. The role will involve executional management of productions involving multiple creative and production partners on campaigns and supporting with line production duties on international shoots. Regular travel across the UK and Europe are standard, but you could be called upon to produce in any global location.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Staying true to the creative vision on productions.
- Effectively liaising with the Client, Creative, Account Management, Production and Post Production departments to fully understand the requirements, expectations, and vision of each
- Overseeing from start to finish the creative and production process, including post.
- Being a champion of effective and personable communications with all stakeholders.
- Ensuring impeccable relationships and production experiences for celebrities / athletes / artists / influencers and talent.
- Calculating, negotiating and managing a thorough and accurate budget for each production.
- Overseeing the compilation and distribution of production paperwork, contracts, insurance declarations for all shoots to relevant stakeholders, staff, cast, and crew.
- Overseeing product samples orders, storage (including the inventory system) and shipping to shoots, events and activations.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety Guidelines are followed on all shoots/locations.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- The ability to manage a heavy workload under pressure by effectively prioritising, planning ahead and overseeing multiple tasks at any one
- 4+ years experience of managing integrated campaigns in a Creative and Production Agency, Production Company and/or Broadcast Television environment.
- Strong track record in executing campaigns across multiple platforms with a good knowledge of print, digital and moving image production.
- Used to leveraging Print / Digital / Film / Video Production expertise as part of a holistic approach to campaign execution.
- Previous experience of project budget management and Scheduling.
- Previous experience of resource and production services sourcing.
- A strong financial understanding.
- Have a positive, can-do outlook, willing to leverage past experience to provide the best solution for each project you own.
- Be willing to share your experience and collaborate with your global network of colleagues.
- Be unafraid to ask questions and have an innate ability to identify and manage production risk.
- Use initiative and be proactive in everything you do.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but INSIDE IDEAS GROUP truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018 ( https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018 )/ and the Financial Times Future 100 UK https://ig.ft.com/future-100/2018 ( https://ig.ft.com/future-100/2018 )/.
What INSIDE IDEAS GROUP does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site creative solutions that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Providing the relationship to deliver precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
Apply to Producer – OLIVER – London