Producer Assistant – Michael Page UK – London
Company: Michael Page UK
Michael Page UK
£20,000 – £21,000 a year
Prestigious Art and High Fashion Photography and Film Production Company
Work on amazing national and international projects with leading industry titles
About Our Client
Michael Page has teamed up with a prestigious Art and High Fashion Photography and Film Production company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating UK shoot production schedules
- Manage key relationships with stylists/photographers/videographers
- Facilitate pre-production planning sessions and compile detailed workflow plans
- Lead on-set day to day production schedules for stills and videos on monthly product release shoots
- Assist with budget tracking
- Maintain the contact database and scout any new talent
- Build and nurture strong relationships with key departments within the business
- Ensure shoot guidelines are adhered to across each category within the product portfolio in order to consistently deliver top quality imagery
- Liaise with operations teams to secure product and prop deliveries from various locations
- Assist with call sheets, expenses and estimates
- Co-ordinate the return of imagery post-shoot to Retouch teams
The Successful Applicant
You will have experience in photography and / or film productions in the arts or high fashion sector.
Have excellent organisational and strong communication skills with the ability to communicate diplomatically and confidently with a wide range of people across all levels, both internally and externally.
Be energetic and enthusiastic with a passion for photography and fashion with a good knowledge of competitors.
Have strong attention to detail with the ability to use initiative and work efficiently under time pressure.
What’s on Offer
Quote job ref: 14068706
+44 207 269 2473