This role involves providing full administrative support to the CEO, MD and small Media Production team. Due to specific projects a need has arisen for this additional resource. Experience within TV/Media would be advantageous but not essential. Proven experience of supporting a small busy team and office is non-negotiable. Flexible hours if required.
Key responsibilities :
- Diary management for the CEO and MD as required.
- Booking travel for CEO, MD and freelance film crew – Flights, airport parking, hotels, trains and car hire, plus any documentation and visas
- Meetings – Arranging airport transfers, catering for business lunches, greeting guests, booking conference calls and meeting rooms.
- Providing Film Production support – Entering data into call sheets and excel spreadsheets to manage project budget; booking/organising film crew and other creatives required for projects
- Managing film crew invoices and payments
- Expenses – Handling expenses for the office including credit card statements
Office Manager duties
- Stationary and office supplies – Purchasing stationery and making sure the office is always fully stocked with all consumables. Arranging the monthly recycling collection.
- Answering the phones and directing enquiries. Taking messages and fielding calls.
- Answering the door, greeting guests, providing refreshments and dealing with incoming parcels and deliveries.
- Office maintenance – Liaising with the front desk for the building and the building management regarding facilities.
- Renewing contracts – Office Services, Company mobile phones and the health insurance.
- Previous experience as mid to senior level PA or Office Manager is essential
- A degree is desirable but not essential.
- Polite, professional and confident phone manner as the first point of contact for the company.
- Confidence to interact at Director level
- A highly organised individual who can manage several tasks at once and with a high attention to detail. Needs to be proactive and efficient.
- Must have good administration and time management skills to maintain workload and paperwork in an effective and controlled manner.
- It’s essential that you’re comfortable using MS Excel /other spreadsheets
- Discretion – To maintain sensitive company information.
- Good clear spoken and accurate written English skills.
- A high level of numeracy.
- High level of computer literacy with solid experience of using MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Flexible approach with the ability to think on your feet, resolve issues and prioritise responsibly to manage own workload.
- Within easy commute of London Bridge
Interview now, start next week!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Advanced Excel: 3 years (Preferred)
- Office management or PA: 5 years (Preferred)
- Media Production (good to know, not essential): 1 year (Preferred)
- London, Greater London (Required)
- Fluent English (Preferred)