Audio Visual Recruitment Ltd.
We are seeking an Operations Assistant to help with the day-to-day duties of running the business. The right candidate will be process driven with a good degree of flexibility, initiative and common sense. You will be a team player with a positive outlook and a can-do attitude.
This role would ideally suit somebody who has a hands on approach, is good with technology, finds it easy to learn how to use new technical equipment and enjoys problem solving.
- Receiving and processing new products – asset listing and uploading information onto our dedicated asset management system.
- Maintain the inventory/stock control systems to ensure equipment is located, stored and transferred correctly; ensure the stock inventory is accurate.
- Building and testing the technical equipment for hire to film productions
- Delivery and collection of equipment to and from the film studios. This could occasionally involve early starts/ late finishes and occasional weekends.
- Cleaning Equipment – care needed with expensive technical equipment.
- Goods In – receiving deliveries/post and processing related paperwork, checking technical equipment is in good working order.
- Shipping goods – preparing goods for shipping and booking shipments
- Keeping the warehouse clean, tidy and safe.
- Keeping company vehicles clean, inside and out.
- Forklift duties – training course provided
- Cable making – training provided
- PAT testing – training course provided
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.co.uk.
Operations Assistant – Rental Equipment – Audio Visual Recruitment Ltd. – Greater London
Audio Visual Recruitment Ltd. job in Greater London
You may also be interested in...
- Operations Assistant – Rental Equipment – Audio Visual Recruitment Ltd. – Greater London ⧁ We are seeking an Operations Assistant to help with the day-to-day duties of running ...
- Returners Programme – Content Policy Manager/Advisor ⧁ Ofcom – Edinburgh – London – As a Content Policy Manager/Advisor ...