Motion Graphic Designer – MarTech Alliance – London
Company: MarTech Alliance
£20,000 – £25,000 a year
We’re the MarTech Alliance, a media company start up focused on making marketing technology simple via events, stories and learning.
Based in a vibrant East London WeWork that boasts a dog friendly environment, a stacked calendar of social events and most importantly…free beer, you’ll be joining a highly motivated, enthusiastic team where culture fit is as paramount as your core skill set. While we have a great office in the hub of London a mix of remote and in office working will be the new norm post the pandemic.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be joining the company at a critical time of growth in the newly created Motion Graphics Designer / Video Editor position.
Reporting to the CEO, you’ll play a vital role in the development of our editorial and commercial video and graphics offering.
Focused primarily on creating original, compelling, on brand motion graphics for educational video content, this role will also draw on your varied and complementary skills in video shooting and editing. Additional capabilities will be highly regarded.
- To ideate, concept and shoot engaging video for an array of platforms
- Advanced animation skills
- Must have experience using Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Effective idea communication through briefing and storyboarding
- Be proficient in lighting techniques both on-set and on-location
- Work to and understand brand guidelines as well as create original content
- Be able to confidently edit video including colour grading, transitions and compositing
- Have experience in other Adobe Creative suite programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Commercial awareness with an ability to interpret client briefs
- Be highly motivated and a self-starter
- Interpersonal skills – Naturally able to develop a rapport & engage with technical and non-technical people alike.
- Problem solving – An ability to quickly identify issues & their resolution.
- Time management – Ability to accurately estimate for tasks/projects and fulfil those estimates.
- Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines.
Desirable but not essential skills and experience:
- Capable in elements of graphic design for social and web
- Audio editing and podcast production
About your experience:
This role would suit someone with a minimum 2 years in a similar role looking to join a start-up environment that is hands on and fast paced.
You will be:
- Creatively minded
- Self-motivated & focused
- Embraces autonomy
- Agile minded
- Impeccably detail oriented
- Meticulous & highly organised
- Systematic & efficiency driven
- An active learner, up for expanding their breadth of knowledge
- Problem solving focused
- Process driven
- Eager to work with people that love what they do
About the package & benefits:
- 26 days holiday (including 2 duvet days)
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Continual professional development and training
- Team events & socials
- Office based in the heart of East London by Old street
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Sick Pay
- Graphic design role: 2 years (Preferred)
- Premiere Pro and After Effects: 2 years (Preferred)
- Photoshop and Illustrator: 2 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19