The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Sunday, January 19th, 2020
Company: MEDIA EXCHANGE
Location: London, Central
We have just taken on a role at the UK’s leading media owners. They’re looking for a Grad who is presentable, committed, organised, personable and tenacious. It’s a great chance to step into the world of Media! Paying incredibly for an entry level role! Company benefits include:
– Flexi-time (standard day 9-5:30pm – choose to leave early and make up the time later in the week).
– Non contributory pension scheme.
– Free Healthcare for self and family
– Dentistry, optical cover, Physio cover
– PHI scheme.
– Free Travel insurance
– Free Life Assurance
– Season ticket loans
– Childcare vouchers
– Study leave package
The role itself will encompass:
1) Administrative support for the Media Department and liaison with the Finance team.
2) Ownership of data in internal software and ensuring data is input and billed to clients on time.
3) Preparing profit reports and presenting them to the media team in the weekly budget meetings.
4) Helping the finance department with invoice queries which may involve liaising with clients, media owners and media agencies.
5) Liaison with New York office to develop new processes and learn new systems.
6) Ensure the Media Dept runs smoothly on a day to day basis.
7) Reporting of Media figures to the Finance Director and MD.
8) Keeping up to date with the current media market and issues affecting it.
9) Reading and summarising Trade press on a weekly basis and reporting back any lead to media team.
10) Once a level of capability has been established, there will be an opportunity to take up responsibility on certain accounts as directed by a line manager.
11) Performing PA duties for the Head of Media – diary management, meeting preparation, travel arrangements, supporting their workload when needed.
Don’t miss out on this chance to take your first steps into the world of Media, with an unheard of salary (3K more than most other entry level roles) and company benefits that you wouldn’t get anywhere else. Why wouldn’t you apply!?
Please get in contact on 0207 636 6777 and speak to our graduate team who would be more than happy to help you out, and talk you through the next steps.