MARGARET MILLS: Office Manager – TV Production
Company: MARGARET MILLS
Address: Central London
My client, a busy, award winning production company producing high quality TV programmes for multiple channels, including BBC and ITV, are leaving their old home and need an experienced Office Manager to navigate the move and settle them in to their smart new offices. You will be working with the Director of Production to organise the move in a timely and efficient manner, causing the minimum of disruption to the Production team. The successful candidate will be a great organiser and problem solver with loads of initiative and self motivation. Previous experience of moving a sizeable company would be a huge advantage.
Duties will include:
- Getting to know the team and sorting out the old offices
- Managing the move, to take place in March 2020
- Identifying problems and solving them before they impact on the business
- Taking charge of ensuring the new office reflects the company ethos
- Ordering all office supplies
- Providing EA support to executive team
- Administration of some employee benefits
The successful candidate will be:
- A proactive self-starter who is keen to make his/her mark
- A problem solver who thinks laterally
- A confident (tactful!) communicator who is not afraid to challenge the status quo and suggest new ways of working
- A creative thinker, coming up with productive ideas.
This is an exciting challenge for someone with previous relevant experience, preferably with a Media environment and used to dealing with busy creatives.
Please submit CV in Word format.
Margaret Mills works only with Equal Opportunity employers and welcomes applications from all areas of society. She thanks you for your interest but, due to the high volume of response to advertised jobs, is regrettably unable to respond to candidates considered unsuitable for this role