MARGARET MILLS: Office Manager – Award winning TV/Film Company
Company: MARGARET MILLS
Location: West London
My client, an award winning TV/Film Production company needs a highly organised Office Manager to run their small, fast-paced office based in Chiswick. Their documentaries and films address social and humanitarian topics, exposing global injustice as well as domestic issues. Working closely with the Production Manager and Production Co-ordinator, you will run the office and provide all round support to the directors and production team. This s a very special company where the staff really care about the topics they address.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing the day to day running of the office
- Diary management
- Responsibility for H & S
- HR management
- Liaison with Technical Assistant on IT issues
- Team diary management
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous office management experience, preferably within Film/TV
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A strong work ethic with the willingness to go the extra mile
- Loads of initiative
- The ability to fit within a small creative team
If you have the necessary experience and enjoy working within a small friendly team who are passionate about what they do, please submit your CV now – WORD FORMAT PLEASE!!
Margaret Mills works only with Equal Opportunity employers and welcomes response from all candidates and reviews all CVs. However I regret that due to the high volume of response to my advertisements I am unable to respond to those CVs I consider unsuitable or to offer individual feedback. I do, however, offer a career advisory service for a modest fee.