MAJOR PLAYERS: Videographer
Company: MAJOR PLAYERS
Senior Creative Filmmaker
Videographer with Branded content experience
Major Players are looking for a Senior Creative to join an innovative video production company based in London.
They are a fast growing creative content company who produce film and animation for the web and TV across many sectors, including – corporate, retail, fashion, private and advertising. They make all formats of videos from live action to animated graphics.
They are looking for someone who is passionate about storytelling with strong film and camera skills, and has a track record of published work with a strong show-reel. The senior role will mean leading on idea generation, overseeing shoots, nurturing the creative team and developing talent.
You will be working with a team of filmmakers and producers to create compelling stories. The role will develop and grow according to the business needs.
The culture at there is really important. work hard! But they also cultivate a team, family atmosphere and they’re looking for someone who will fit in. Someone who is loves storytelling, thinks differently and has the ability to generate ideas and approach filmmaking with a creative outlook!
- Creativity and strategic thinking
- Ability to lead a team on shoots
- Skills in managing people, projects and resources
- Multiple camera knowledge and operation – C300mk2 and Sony Fs7
- Lights and Lighting set ups
- Adaptable work flow – production and post production
- Strong Adobe CC skills – Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator (this is not an editing role but a strong knowledge of the software is important).
- Interview skills (ability to interview contributors).
Salary dependent on ability and experience. This is not a junior role. We’re looking for someone with at least 5 years working in the industry and with a strong track record of branded content. Please provide examples of your work.
We also have a great perks scheme here:
- Competitive bonus structure
- Half price gym membership
- Team lunches!
- Development allowance (courses, training, etc)
- Subscription to wellness apps
- 25 + days holiday per year (excluding bank holidays) plus 1 extra per year for each year your with ITCH.
- Leaning programme
- Opportunity to work for an epic company!
Apply to MAJOR PLAYERS: Videographer