Junior Videographer – Kairos Media – London N1
Company: Kairos Media
Location: London N1
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing and social creative, Kairos Media are one of the largest influencer marketing agencies in the business today.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ and newly launched NYC office, we are growing rapidly due to the huge success we are bringing to our clients, in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate.
Kairos Media sits under the Kairos Group, which operates as an influencer marketing agency first, supporting creative, paid social and consultancy. The Kairos Group also boasts ownership of Kairos Esports, a leading esport consultancy alongside Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month.
The role in a nutshell
We are currently on the lookout for a Junior Videographer to join the Kairos family. Working within our content team you will be responsible for bringing our creative ideas to life in a way that engages our audiences. Working with our three brands, Kairos Esports, Kairos Media and Kyma Media you will be helping establish these businesses as key players in their respective field, making content that makes us stand out from a crowd. You will also have the opportunity to get hands on with some of the biggest brands in the world, helping to create content for some of our clients – no two days will be the same.
Have a unique style, but can work to a brief? Looking to be part of a team that collaborates to always be better than the rest? We want to see skill behind a camera – so drop us your showreel and let it do the talking.
Role and Responsibilities
- Packing, assembling and setting up equipment safely and efficiently
- Planning, preparing and rehearsing scenes
- Creative framing and capturing of action
- Respond quickly to direction
- Work creatively to produce original, aesthetically pleasing content
- Liaise and work effectively with other production staff
- Work closely from brief specifications to grasp production team’s needs
- Consult with stakeholders from production to assist in creation process
- Continuously discover and implement new technologies, techniques and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
- Creativity and enthusiasm
- Great eye for a great shot
- Attention to detail
- Great communication and direction ability
- Personal showreel with a variety of production examples
- Skilled in multiple camera operation techniques
- Proven experience using lighting and sound recording equipment
- Passionate about video
- Industry experience
- Experience using the Black Magic camera format
- Skilled in Premiere Pro and ability in After Effects
- Experience in drone operation
- 360 production experience and knowledge
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Discounted/free food
- Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Premier Pro: 1 year (Preferred)
- Influencer Agency: 1 year (Required)