Junior Production Coordinator – We Are Kash – London
Company: We Are Kash
We Are Kash
£18,000 a year
We are looking for a diligent and organised Junior Production Coordinator to oversee day-to-day company and project operations. The Junior Production Coordinator ensures that the production follows the planned schedule and budget and that cast members are made aware of call times.
To be successful as Junior Production Coordinator you must be able to multitask and work under pressure. A successful Junior Production Coordinator communicates well with all crew and cast members to ensure that the production runs smoothly.
*Production Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Providing support to both Directors and all staff at Kash
- To manage all logistics, kit and crew for productions with the support of the Head of Production
- To ensure all budgets are balanced and support the Head of Production in ensuring all invoices are paid
- To maintain the account system in Quickbooks and ensure all receipts are logged in Receipt Bank
- To creatively input on briefs and ideas at the request of the Directors
- To help manage the Directors Roster and look for new talent
- To set up meetings and manage diaries
- To attend shoots in a production coordinator/runner capacity as and when required
- To liaise with clients and assist in managing workflows at the request of the Directors
- To undertake any administrative tasks as and when required
*Production Coordinator Requirements:
- A degree in film, marketing, communication or a related field.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Proven prior experience in the production environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent administrative skills.
***START ON THE WEEK COMMENCING 13.04.2020***
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 /year
- Production : 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)