Junior Photographer – Ideal Insight – London – MMR Research Worldwide LTD – London
Company: MMR Research Worldwide LTD
MMR Research Worldwide LTD
£20,000 a year
Are you a creative, confident Junior Photographer? We are searching for someone and work on shoots for our rapidly growing creative energy, with the potential to become a videographer long term.
ABOUT US: www.idealinsight.co.uk/video
Ideal Insight is a market leading creative agency that produces video, photography and social campaigns for some of the UK’s leading brands.
We have doubled growth year on year and are on track to do this same throughout 2019. Ideal Insight has also recently been taken over by leading global research agency MMR, who are further looking to grow Ideal Insight’s offering.
Ideal Insight are also official subcontractors to Google and have an outstanding national reputation for premium quality and exceptional visual content.
The role involves:
- You will be working on shoots for our clients
- Editing photos in the office
- Collect BTS behind the scenes
- Being part of the team that produces our Virtual tours
- Progression! Training in how be a Videographer
You will be a creative, confident photographer:
- With a relevant degree (or similar experience)
- Have the ability to shoot manually on DSLR
- Virtual Tour experience a bonus but not essential
- Professional shoot experience a bonus but not essential
- Editing Premier Pro experience a bonus but not essential
- Interior Stills experience preferable
- Who is confident, outgoing and capable of direction on shoots
- A self- starter, with the drive and ambition to be a videographer
- You do need a full Driving License for this role
You will get:
- This is a learning/development role and has clear progression for anyone wanting to become a videographer
- £20 000K p.a. starting salary
- Bonus Scheme
- A great working environment and company culture
- To be part of a rapidly growing and evolving creative agency